1. What are the delivery timings and charges?
We deliver daily except for Weekends & Public Holidays.
You can choose the delivery timing between 9am - 1pm or 6pm - 10pm window.
Standard Shipping (2-3 working days)
For orders below $80.00, flat fee of SGD 8.00 applies island wide.
FREE delivery services for orders $80.00 and above.
Express Shipping (1 working day)
For orders below $80.00, flat fee of SGD 10.00 applies island wide.
For orders $80.00 and above, flat fee of SGD 8.00 applies island wide.
2. Is there anywhere I can self-collect or visit?
You can select the self-collect option and head down to our flagstore store at Plaza Singapura - #B1-32C
There will be no minimum order required.
Orders will typically take 1-2 working days to process, once your order is available for collection, we will be in contact with you!
3. Do you ship internationally?
We currently only ship within Singapore. For overseas shipping, please kindly contact us directly at +65 96708007 or email email@example.com for arrangements.
4. Can you split my order and deliver them on 2 different days or 2 different locations?
No, we are unable to deliver to two different addresses for one order. Please make two different orders for such instances.
1. Where else can I buy your products?
Our flagship store is located at Plaza Singapura , #B1-32C. We also have roadshows almost every week around Singapore, do follow us on our Instagram @bakeandbake_singapore or Facebook - Bake And Bake to know our whereabouts!
2. Can I cancel an order or get a refund?
Orders are strictly non-refundable.
3. Can I pay cash on delivery?
No, we will only deliver when payment is made in full.
4. How many days in advance do I need to place my order?
Please order at least 3-4 days in advance to avoid express shipping charges.
1. Do you guys customize orders?
Yes, we do customize packaging for your special occasion such as weddings, baby full month, birthdays or Festive gifting! Call or WhatsApp us at +65 96708007 to find out more!
2. How many calories is there in per piece of your Biscotti?
The amount of calories depends on the flavour you choose, it ranges from 12 - 20 kcal per piece.
3. Are your products suitable for Muslims?
Our product contains no pork, no lard, no butter and/or margarine and all our ingredients are from halal certified suppliers. We are currently in the process of getting halal certification, it depends on how comfortable you are.
4. Are your products certified gluten-free or allergen-free?
No. We use wheat flour for all our Biscotti and Tree nuts for most flavours. Please check the ingredient list carefully.
5. Are your products organic?
No, we are not an organic product. We are a natural product, using only natural ingredients with no artificial flavouring and colouring, no preservatives and food essence.
6. How do I store the Biscotti to maintain its freshness after opening?
On our packaging, it is stated that our Biscotti must be consumed within two weeks after opening. However, if you are able to seal it airtight, keep it in a dry, room temperature, away from sunlight environment, our Biscotti can be eaten up to 2-3 months after opening. It may not be as fresh and crunchy as compared to the moment you opened it, but it will still be edible. You can put them in the oven for a couple of minutes to make it crunchy again.